Proudly presented by Northumberland Doctors as well as Home Hardware Building Centres in Cobourg, Port Hope, and Brighton. The Doctors' Raffle...
Business Partners Program
Modeled after the success of the Caring for Generations Society, the NHH Foundation is pleased to have a program created exclusively for the Northumberland business community.
The Business Partners Program (BPP) unites community-minded business leaders who recognize the value of excellent health care services close to home for their customers and employees. Funds raised through BPP will purchase essential medical equipment for Northumberland Hills Hospital.
Membership is open to any business that makes a cumulative annual gift of $1,000 (net) or greater.
Membership has its privileges
Recognition and benefits include:
- Your company name or logo on the Foundation's website, with a link back to your business website
- Inclusion on the hospital's donor wall at the corresponding level
- Recognition of your company in the NHH Foundation newsletter
- Recognition of your company on Facebook and other social media
- Your company annually recognized along with other BPP members in a newspaper ad
- Invitation to attend an annual business breakfast, luncheon or reception
- Exclusive decals for display at your place of business or on service vehicles
- Permission to advertise your support of the hospital using the BPP logo on your website, print advertising, and Yellow Pages advertising
Strong corporate collaboration is vital to the mission of a community hospital in helping our efforts to provide a broad range of high quality hospital services to west Northumberland residents.
To learn more about our Business Partners Program please contact Adrienne Burns at 905-372-6811 ext. 3068 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to join our Business Partners Program
Please download our application. This form outlines the many priviledges and recognition opportunities the program affords.